Better marketing, events, sponsorship programs | Bower & Co. Consulting LLC
Bower & Co. It's how non-profits become more visible, profitable and meaningful.
Like most non-profit leaders and festival producers, you're under the dual pressures of maintaining a sustainable operation and driving growth. If only to make sure your organization's programs and services continue into the future.
Bower & Co. can help you do both.
My name is Gail Bower. And I can show you how to:
- Be more visible and energize your audiences
- Improve your public events
- Launch a corporate sponsorship program
- Create a new program to expand earnings
How do I know I can produce the same results for your organization? Because Bower & Co. is getting these results for other organizations and festivals right now. I collaborate with leaders like you to:
- Make your marketing materials more compelling and persuasive
- Motivate and inspire your audiences
- Engage donors and board members
- Increase attendance, enrollment and participation in events
- Help you meet (and exceed) business objectives
- Increase the value and returns of corporate sponsorship opportunities
- Improve the bottom line for your events and festivals
- Guide your staff and board members to think more strategically and channel that thinking into action
- Generate greater influence with key stakeholders and funders
- And improve your ability to meet your mission.
Bower & Co. can improve your organization's impact and build a stronger future.
Learn more about how we've helped other non-profit clients overcome challenges.
Festival producers and event leaders, learn more about Bower & Co.'s work with festivals.
Even better, let's talk about your situation. Just email. Or call me personally at 215/92-BOWER (922-6937).
about Bower & Co.
“Gail is a delightful colleague who brings good judgment, vast experience and extremely good organizational skills to the table. She pays attention to every detail, while never losing sight of the larger picture.”
Carol S. Fixman, Executive Director,
Philadelphia Education Fund
“Thanks so much for a job well done. The Academy of Process Technology will most definitely benefit from your influence and efforts!”
Annmarie McGettigan, Education Services Manager,
“The New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival and Foundation Board greatly appreciates your dedication and hard work in making the festival a reality.”
David Oestreicher, President